About Jeff Manley
Jeff Manley is a RE/MAX Hall of Fame & Lifetime Achievement award recipient, with over 25 years of experience in the Denver real estate market.
Jeff has become a consistent leader with a reputation for protecting his client’s interests. Superior negotiating skills and marketing strategies along with integrity describe Jeff’s service as a Denver realtor.
Jeff is a hardworking, honest, family man who works hard on every detail of a real estate transaction. Four words you can use to describe Jeff – integrity, commitment, passion and fun!
A home is the biggest financial purchase you make in your lifetime. Why put your faith and trust in anyone but the best?
Call Jeff anytime at 303.589.6554 for a no-obligation consultation. He is ready to go to work for you!
Experience & Recognition
• Over 25 years Denver residential real estate experience
• Sold over 1100 homes
• #1 in production (2010, 2012, 2014 & 2015) at RE/MAX Professionals Denver
• #1 individual agent at RE/MAX Classic (office of 50), 3 years in a row
• #1 individual agent at RE/MAX Professionals Denver
• 95% customer satisfaction rating (vs 70% industry average)
• RE/MAX Hall of Fame & Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
• Residential property sales including single family homes, condominiums & income properties
• Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, analysis of property values and market trends
• Expertise in resolving difficult transactions
• Experienced with renovations, fix and flips and development
• B.A. in Business Economics
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, Colorado