9 Steps of Home Selling
1. Walking Your Home
- It’s important to understand the unique features of your home that help to separate it from the competition.
- Otherwise known as ‘Comps’. Review what is currently for sale in your area, what has recently sold and why.
3. Pricing your home
- Based on market, timing & competition.
4. Preparing your home
- Staging, de-cluttering, paint, fix-ups, etc. all help a potential buyer imagine themselves living in your home. Studies show that taking these easy steps help to maximize return.
- Read our webpage: “Marketing Your Home and Getting it Sold”
6. Home Showings
- We set them up, notify you and follow up to check the buyer’s interest level.
7. Contract Negotiation
- Our specialty! We have extensive negotiation training and experience, and we will always represent your interests in this process.
8. Inspection & Follow-Through
- We will guide you and stand on your side during the inspection process while keeping an eye on the buyer’s loan and appraisal.
- So many issues can come up prior to, and sometimes on the day of closing. We’re ready to handle anything – it’s likely an issue we’ve successfully navigated through before!